Saturday, April 28, 2012

Brie and spinach omelet

Well, I was super excited about this breakfast and it looked really great, but it was kind of a flop. I think I have been over stimulated with foods and just couldn't handle it today. The mushy textures and the rich flavors, just talking about it is making my stomach turn a little. That doesn't mean I wasn't on to something with the combination, but I just couldn't do it today. 




I started with onion and garlic...too much for that matter.. two eggs with a splash of milk and scrambled, brie cheese, and spinach. I sauteed the garlic and onions and wilted the spinach in them. attempted to make the omelet but switched to scrambled eggs, and then plated the eggs. Once plated, I added the brie then the onion spinach mix. Salt and pepper was added while cooking. I was only able to eat about half of it before I had enough.

What do you to cure the sick of food stomach?

Happy eating,
Smashley

No comments:

Post a Comment