Monday, April 23, 2012

Updates.

Tell me what you think- I think I am going to start adding a question to the end of my blog to make this a more interactive experience for us all. Whether it be for suggestions on what to make or what is your favorite soup. I am a food whore and want to hear about you and your food preferences.

Also, I am going to try to plan ahead what I am going to make. This way I am a little more obligated to make what I have planned and so any readers will know what I am might be making in the next week or so.

Finally, after next week I am will be done with my tests for spring and I should have more time to cook, crochet, and post on here. I feel like I have been letting down the blogging world..not that I have many followers, but still.

This week for now I have planned to make an avocado pita pizza with cilantro sauce I found from punchfork.com. I will list the actual site when I make and post the meal.

So...since I am starting the questions...What do you think of the new plans?

Happy eating,
Smashley

2 comments:

  1. As 1 of your 5 official followers, I say YES! A question is nice, I will answer. Please let us know what you are making, it might inspire me. Or maybe I will attempt your recipe also and we can compare notes. Also, your last post with the soup, loved the progression shots, more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will have to take more pics like that then! And thank you for the feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete