Monday, April 16, 2012

Best breakfast sandwich ever!

So my cousin, her husband, and my boyfriend came down to visit me this weekend. I had originally planned a tasty German breakfast of pretzel rolls, cold cuts, cheeses, and jelly..not all at once though lol. Then I was checking out punchfork.com and found an amazing breakfast sandwich. It was an egg sandwich with maple bacon, softened brie cheese, and sauteed spinach on an English muffin. It was divine, gooey, and so delish. Here is the link to the sandwich - http://www.framedcooks.com/2011/02/egg-sandwich-with-spinach-brie-and.html

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Too bad I can't do bacon, smoked salmon instead? I have never tried spinach on an egg sandwich, I am excited. What is your approach to sauteing spinach? I am horrible at cooking spinach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put some spinach with some olive oil and just let it get all wilty. I am sure the salmon would work. I say try it!

    ReplyDelete