Friday, August 10, 2012

Crochet update :)

So Not only have I been busy cooking, but I have also been busy crocheting.  I have been working on the blanket for the BF and on mine occasionally (those have not been photographed), I made a baby hat that I forgot to take a pic of, a scarf-let for my mom, and slippers. I have pics of the slippers and the scarflet. 




They were both very easy to make, but for the slippers it is super important to use the proper sized needle and yarn. I was making the slippers for my mom's friend and ended up make three separate pairs because I used different yarn one time and the wrong needle the next time. This is the second pain with the too big hook. [Yes, I know how terribly pale my skin is...I am translucent as my friends say ;)] I got the pattern for the scarflet here and the slippers here

Do you crochet? If not be careful if you start- it is super addictive!

Happy crocheting!
Smashley

No comments:

Post a Comment