Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Typical away at school dinner

Howdy!

So today I made a typical go to dinner for school. I made baked barbeque chicken with steamed peas and fresh radishes. Not so typical i made some mash potatoes...which I was very disappointed in because I added way to much milk. But it was still tasty none the less.

Sorry I don't have my usual pictures step by step. I was lazy. Sorry.

So I rubbed the chicken in some season salt, garlic powder, and some ground sage. Poured on some Sweet Baby Ray's Brown Sugar Hickory. (Sweet Baby Ray's is by far the best hands down BBQ sauce. Just saying) And baked for 25 minutes in the oven. I flipped at 15minutes and slathered more BBQ sauce on it. 

To the snow peas, I added some butter and steamed in the micro in a bowl covered by plastic wrap for about a minute or so. 

The mashed potatoes I boiled peeled potatoes in water with salt, garlic powder, and dry thyme. Then mashed with some (aka too much) 1% milk and some margarine.

Radishes- salt and that's it.


Happy college student for dinner :D

Well, I am off to eat my dinner now. 
What is your go to meal? 

Happy Eatings,
Smashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment