Saturday, September 15, 2012

BBQ, stuffed sweet potato, cheesy veggies.

Bonjour! 

Because of my crazy up-coming two weeks of school, I was trying to make some tasty, healthy, and easy meals. Today was just that. Thanks to my new obsession Pintrest...I am finding more recipes than I can shake a stick at. That is where I found my recipes for dinner. 

I made a slow cooker BBQ chicken, a stuffed and baked sweet potato, and some frozen veggies that came with a cheese sauce. The chicken fell off the bone and could be cut with a spoon, and the sweet potato was basically a sweet potato casserole in backed potato form (with marshmallows and all.)
This is the recipe for the chicken and This is the recipe for the potato.


As a side note I love ginger slices in my water. So yummy :)
What is your easy go to recipe?

Happy eatings,
Smashley

No comments:

Post a Comment