Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Critic V- Long Horn Steakhouse

Howdy y'all,

So tonight I went on a date with my boyfriend. I had a gift certificate to the corporation that owns Long Horn, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, ect, so we decided we wanted Long Horn. Let me tell you, AMAZING!!! Worth all the money we spent. 

We started with their Firecracker Chicken Wraps. It was so yummy! The wraps were perfectly crispy and had just the right amount of heat, and the avocado lime dipping sauce was perfect. So great! 

For my entree, I had the Flat Iron Steak with a Cheese Filled Protabella Mushroom. The steak had a wonderful gravy/sauce over it with a Parmesan cheese filling. My side was the asparagus with lemon garlic sauce. I have to say the food was better here than the fancy steak house down the street called Gino's. So not worth the money there. I would pay the prices at Gino for Long Horn meals any day.

My BF had the rainbow trout with the baked sweet potato. His fish was flaky and seasoned perfectly. The sweet potato was falling off the skin and had a cinnamon sugar topping with butter. We were both in heaven the entire meal. 

I would give the restaurant 5/5. I could not be happier. 

Sorry no pics. Have a great night!
Happy eating,
Smashley

No comments:

Post a Comment