Friday, February 24, 2012

Food Critic II

No picture for this one, but I should have a new pic tonight at dinner. "Food critic" time!!! So I have had a few things the past week or so and have not posted about them. First was a White Midnight Magic cupcake from GiGi's Cupcakes. I am IN LOVE with their cupcakes. This one is a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting, and mini chocolate chips. I tried to take a pic, but they didn't turn out so good cause the flash reflected off the frosting. Here is a like to their cupcakes http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/meetourcupcakes

Then Wednesday in honor of National Margarita Day, the roomie and I went to La Hacienda on Green River. There we $2.00 margaritas. they were phenomenal. I had lime and the roomie had strawberry. To top it all off, I accidentally spilled mine trying to poke the then frozen lime slice that I had put in there. The waitress actually brought me a new one that had even more than what I spilled. It was a great time...except the salsa...worst salsa ever!

Tonight I will be getting Bdubs..I already know I love there food, but still have to "critic" it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment