Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sugar Cookie Bars with Hazelnut Frosting

Happy Wednesday! 

Weekend is almost here and a week until I get to go home for Thanksgiving!!! :) I have been feeling under the weather lately (my guess is a neurobiology stress induced cold) and needed something to cheer up my insides. Something sweet, chocolatey, nutella-y. So it was decided. Thanks to pintrest and a tweaked family recipe and heaven!

  I found the cookie recipe here. Very happy, just make sure to use a half cup of butter not a half stick of butter...doesn't come together right. Easy fix. I tweaked my grandmothers frosting and added nutella. YUMMM!!!!



It was even roommate tested and approved. The frosting is creamy and the cookie was dense and slightly crispy on the outside. Wonderful pick-me-up!

Sorry I didn't do my normal pics along the way. Next time I will. 

Happy Eatings,
Smashley

No comments:

Post a Comment