Saturday, November 3, 2012

Crockpot chicken tacos

Happy Saturday all!

Today was another day filled with homework and cloudy weather. Nothing better than crock-pot food under these circumstances. So procrastinating on Pintrest one day I found the popular recipe for the tacos. Quite tasty I may add. They are very juicy and fairly healthy. All that the tacos needed for perfection was a little guacamole. 

Inredients:
1 packet taco seasoning
1 jar salsa (I used a 24oz jar from Aldi- spicy level medium)
~6 pieces of chicken breasts.

Combine all three ingredients in the crock-pot. My chicken was frozen when I put it in and turned out just fine.
 Cover and put on high for a couple of hours athen reduce to low.
 I topped with guac (but not my best :(, I forgot cilantro) I also made some jasmine rice and frozen peas. So tasty!


I was quite pleased with this recipe. Definitely a keeper recipe! 

How do you make your guacamole? packet, chunks, smooth?

Happy eatings,

Smashley

No comments:

Post a Comment