Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Critic VI- 5 Guys Burgers and Fries

Hey everybody,

Its been a while since my last food critic entry. Today before class I got the brilliant idea to stop at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Best decision today! I love this place. I probably don't really even need to write this review because most people know the awesomeness that is 5GB&F, but I feel they deserve a profession of my love. 



Their burgers are juicey, large, and reasonably priced. Its messy,has the perfect amount of grease, and so many combinations possible. Their fries are on the same level of awesomeness- fresh cut thick fries from real potatoes. They even have a delish Cajun salt mix, but it does pack some heat, so just be aware. 

With that said, If you have never been there here are some helpful hints:
1- if you are not a monstrous eater and can't eat a whole cow, the little burger will fill you up. I am quite full after eating a little burger. They are slightly larger than a regular burger from a fast food joint. 
2- They are generous with fries- I can split a regular fry with a friend and still have more than enough.
3- It will change your life;)
4- Don't expect the get your food as fast as a fast food place- they don't cook the burgers until you order, you can see it cooking. I waited for about 7 minutes to get my food. It is worth the wait though for a quality burger. 

So, to summarize- go there now! They are awesome! The end. 

Where is your favorite burger joint?

Happy eatings,
Smashley

No comments:

Post a Comment