Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Craft time- spoon neckalces

Hello all!

So this is neither food nor yarn related, but I was really excited about how these turned out. I had seen somewhere a picture of necklaces made from spoons. So I decided to make my over twist.  I am finally seeing where my creative genes are hiding. My family is great at painting or drawing, but I not me. I guess my creative niche is more of making things not pictures :). I used a mini sledge hammer, ball pein hammer for texture, hack saw to cut off the handle of some, for those I used a drill press,  the others I just bent the handle to make a loop, and a grinder to make the edges of things smooth.  










I was so excited about these I just had to share:)

Hope I can inspire you to find your creative niche!

Happy crafting,
Smashley


2 comments:

  1. Amazing! How creative to use spoons to make a piece of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am going to try to use the handles for something, but I am away at school and all of the tools are back home.

    ReplyDelete